Wednesday, November 08, 2006





Ok so Here are a few Halloween pictures. Sorry for the weird layout, but Blogger has been giving me problems posting pictures. This is the 3rd time this week I have tried to post and this time if I tried to move the pictures they just disappear. Anyways Brynn was our little clown and Aden was Spiderman (that is his buddy Gordon). We had fun trunk or treating one night and trick- or-treating on Halloween. I am so sick of candy. I keep finding opportunities to sneak more and more into the garbage. Well since the last post Brynn turned 2! We had a small get to together here with Ryans family. Here a re few pictures of her on her special day.


Once again pardon the layout!!! I'm just working with what I have here!! She had a fun day and got some cute stuff.

We are just pluggin along. Excited to visit UT in just 10 days!! Ryan is totally focused on the LSAT. I will be glad when it is all over with!! I am proud of all the hard work he is putting into his studying.
We are going to do a walk this Saturday to support a friend who's son was just diagnosed with cancer. It is all so sad he is the cutest little guy. I wish I could run it, but I'll have the kids and we don't have a running stroller. Here is the blog site for the little boy if anyone wants to help out in any way. www.hansjourney.blogspot.com . I can't imagine going through that. I am so sick to my stomach when I think of Brynn going for an MRI and blood work on the 17th and that isn't even invasive. I just know she will be so scared when they take her away from me. I hope I am there when she wakes up. Anyway we are doing well. The weather is great here right now. Were enjoying the great outdoors. I hope everyone is well. We'll be seeing some of you soon!!!

4 comments:

Abyss said...

What a cutie! Brynn nearly stands very well. The little boy I know, with her same problems just now started walking (he's almost 4) She seems to be doing remarkebly well. She's so cute as a clown, how did you get her to keep the wig on? Have fun on your trip to SLC. The weather should be really nice. Brynn will do fine during the MRI, I was sick with nerves when we had Ainsleigh's kidney's tested and it was nothing. I do regret not swiping the baby hospital gown for her scrapbook, I will next time for sure, we have follow-up tests. Will they draw the blood when she's under anasthesia? The blood drawing is the worse part. Good-luck, you'll have more answers soon!
- Sid

Jess said...

I love pictures! Your kids look darling in all of them! I love the clown and spiderman costumes. It's so fun to see costumes that you can just wear and not put coats and long sleeve shirts underneath. It was freezing here on Halloween night!

Happy Birthday Brynn. 2 is such a fun time! We will keep her in our prayers as she has her MRI and blood work done.

That website was so sad. I can't even imagine if my little child had to go through something like that.

Take care my friend!

Unknown said...

Awe, happy birthday Brynn!
Yea for the trip to UT! I hope you have a good time!
You are looking great!
Sorry about your friend, that is hard. Good luck on the race/walk.
Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Hi again!
My friend Kajsa just started a blog, she is the one I told you about that has a boy they have been doing genetic testing on. Anyway, here is a link to her blog, maybe you could visit and drop her a note. I'm sure you both could relate to each other.
Have a good T-day! Are you in UT?

http://farnsworthphoenix.blogspot.com