Thursday, November 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We had a fun, crazy, relaxing and cozy Thanksgiving. I am so sad to day that we totally forgot our camera- What who does that?? e haven't been home to UT for a year and a half and we forgot our camera!!! My sisters and mom too lots of pictures for us, so I'll have to post them at a later time.
We had Thanksgiving at my parents cabin this year and then celebrated Christmas the morning after. It was quite the experience. There was a total of 50 people and 4 dogs up there! Luckily that was only for one night. Aden loved seeing all of his cousins. We were a bit nervous because last time we visited, he beat up one of his cousins the whole time we were there. This year they were the best of friends and got into plenty of trouble together! Brynn did great with the big crowd we weren't sure how that would go either. Everyone loved her up. Ryan got her MRI results back from the Dr while I was in UT. Apparently the Mylan (Sp??) between the two sides of her brain is not completely developed. That is all the info he got from the Dr. Naturally I have a million questions! Luckily we have a parent Dr. consult on Dec 11th we should have the results of all her blood work as well.
We really loved visiting and going to our favorite food joints. Aden was happy he got to see snow and play in it. I think he threw a snow ball at my mom as soon as we got out of the car at the cabin! We had a good time, but of course loved to come home and be in our own beds and back into a routine. We got most of our Christmas decorations up already. Not that there is a whole lot in our little apartment, but it is cozy. That is about it. I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to hear from you! Glad you had a good time in UT! What a great idea to roll both holidays into one while you were there!

What does the under developed mylan mean for little Brynn? Will it ever develop? I'm sure all of these questions you have! Be sure to share what you find!

Love you my friend.

Jess said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Utah (and that little Aiden had a chance to play in the snow.. Yippee!)

I can't believe how many people were all together under one roof. That is crazy!!

What a fun idea to do Christmas the next morning. I bet the kids loved that.

Glad that you made it home safe and sound as well.

Good luck with Brynn. I'm glad that you get to meet with the Doc to discuss everything. That would be so difficult.

Take care my friend!!

Unknown said...

Hey is your addy still in the Woodlands?
I'm sending cards out Monday!
Let me know!