Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Oooops!

So I have been a blogging slacker. I have no excuse. Just plain old laziness. Things have been good. I had a b-day and am one year older. I don't feel any different. Brynn will be one year older on Thursday. I can't believe she will be 2 years old!! I love her more and more. She has the sweetest little smile and a laugh that will make you join in. Aden has been pretty entertaining. He is becoming a little copy cat. I have to be very careful about what I say!! I was complaining to Ryan the other day about feeling "burned out" and out of nowhere in the other room, we hear Aden saying I feel burned out too. Like his whole 4 years of life have been too much to handle or something. What a silly. We had spaghetti and meat balls the other day. Or in Aden's terms "neat balls" He also thinks bobby pins are "Barbie pins". He was in his first primary program his only line was, " the gift of life" we practiced all week. Then the morning of the program I asked him one more time, what is your line? He said, "the gift of movies", then "the gift of hot sauce". I was so nervous that he would say something silly, but he did very good and said his lines without any problem-sigh of relief. He makes me laugh.
The weather is finally cooling off. I have taken up running and it couldn't be more perfect outside. - I also run at the YMCA, but outside is much more fun for the kids. There isn't much more going on for us. Ryan is still studying for the LSAT and has been scheduled to take it Dec. 2nd so send some prayer his way. We are excited to visit UT for Thanksgiving. Aden is supper excited to see snow. I hope he isn't disappointed. Well. I hope everyone is doing good. Thanks for checkin in...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm working on making sure that there is snow for Thanksgiving, so your little ones shouldn't be disappointed. I like your blog.I figured I should say "Hi" instead of just lurking around. hope you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

Hi friend! I have a friend named Kajsa that is going to contact you. She saw your blog and she and her husband have been through months of genetic testing with their little boy. She was nervous about looking like a stalker so I'll pave the way for her! I'm sure you will have a lot to talk about.

Q likes to tease me too about her lines in the program. Ours is on Sunday! I'm all tense about it. Mostly that her teacher won't let her say it by herself!

Good for you running. I'll bet it feels good.

Good to hear from you!

Jess said...

How fun tht you get to take a fun trip for Thanksgiving! I am sure there will be snow (at least a little bit).. but the mountains will have a ton.

How fun that Aiden had a line in the Primary Program. Isn't it so fun to see them up there? I love that he kids you about his line. What fun that he has such a great sense of humor!

Take care my friend. Good to hear from you again!

Jess said...

p.s. Good for you with the running. I totally need to get in the groove!

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Hi there. My name is Kajsa Farnsworth and I am a friend of Carolyn's. I happened onto your blog when attempting to link to "Jen". Anyway, I saw pictures of cute kiddos and couldn't resist reading a few posts (also noticed you live in Houston where I lived for a year or two). We now live in Phoenix and have a 15 month old boy who is the happiest little boy but his development is where it should be for a six month old. It has been tough not knowing anyone else who is going through similar issues! We have been doing genetic testing for the past few months and are getting closer to a diagnosis. I just thought I would say hello and offer my support if you ever want someone to talk to about PT, OT, genetic tests, etc. My email is kajsa_27@yahoo.com if you ever want to chat. If I don't hear from you, I wish you the best of luck! You have a beautiful family and it's great to see that you are getting a few answers about Bryn. Take care!