Thursday, September 28, 2006

Updates and Pics
















Our fishing "trip" I think I mentioned this in an earlier entry. It was a Kids Fishing tournament that turned into a cast and reel in tournament for Aden. I think we casted for him a thousand times he just wanted to reel it in :).














Here are a couple of pics from Aden's party at the park. That is his best buddy, Tegan to the left. He just moved an hour away from us so we are sad. His other best buddy the girl in the pink shirt to the right, Cami is going to move to Colorado soon. Poor kid all his friends are leaving!














OK so here is the story here. Brynn has been sick with a stuffy nose and cough, so I went to Walgreens and bought these suckers that have zinc in them which is supposed to help some of the symptoms. So I give it to her in the back seat of the car hoping it would cheer her up since she has been so cranky. She was sucking on it just lovin it and then suddenly starts throwing a fit. I turned around and saw that her sucker was missing, so I was looking all over in the car thinking it fell onto the floor or behind her in her car seat...hmm I'll give a dollar to anyone that can tell me where it is... Poor Brynn. If ever you are having a bad day, just think of this picture.
FYI, she is now terrified of the camera, hence the crying. I'm going to have to get sneaky.
Oh update on the Dr apt. Apparently she is more severly delayed than we thought. She is at a 10 month old level (she is almost 2). She will have an MRI and chromosone and DNA testing in November, just to rule any genetic defect out. I still think she is autistic, but the Dr said she can not give her that dx at this time because it is too hard to know in a child this young. We'll just keep on working with her and loving her. Take care!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, man! Poor girl! Did you have to put her in the tub to get it out?

Love all of the picts. You guys look great!

Good to know, at least right? Good to have some tests done to feel like they are doing something. All any of us can do is just love our kids!

Love the 'dx'... took me back to IHC!

Kari said...

Cool the whole Pie Family is there on the Blog!
We miss much guys.

Abyss said...

Poor girl, I can't even imagine how you got that out! You got an amazing picture of her eyelashes, Wowee they are gorgeous. Once you get the dx it will all make sense, for now the dx will be all consuming. Once you know what is going on you can only move forward. Since we solved Ainsleigh's medical mystery, I know why people don't have lots of kids. It's exhausting especially when you are toting them from Dr to Dr all the time. I can't begin to think how busy you must be. You look great in your pic.

Jess said...

I love all the pictures of you guys! You look so great and it looks like you did have a great time!

Man, poor little Brynn and the sucker. That is just as bad as gum! I hope it came out relatively pain free. Such a great picture!

I'm glad that you got into the doctor already. It will be nice to have those tests done and know what to do and how to treat it. She is sure a cutie (and so is her big brother :)!

Take care my friend