Sunday, August 06, 2006

Crazy Days


OK OK So this is how the last two weeks have been. Work at the YMCA Mon a.m. and p. m., Tues a.m. and p.m., Thurs, Fri and Sat. Young Womens Wed. night. Brynn's therapy thursdays. Last week I did all that plus babysat for a friend 9 1/2 hours a day Tues-Fri. (I had no idea it would be that long each day when I agreed). I just started the Mary Kay business and Ryan has been working every night when I am home until 2 in the morning. So in short it has been crazyville!!! Hence I have not posted for awhile. Things should slow way down this week and I am looking forward to it. I really want to get back into a work-out routine and spend more quality time with my kids. We have been rushing around so much and just trying to keep it together that I wonder if it is healthy for them. Ryan says I do it to myself and he is right, but we need the $$ so what can you do right!!
It was a nice break to go to church today. I don't know how I would get by if I didn't have that time of peace every week. Plus it is fun to catch up with friends, since we have been total strangers to everyone the last two weeks.
The one "fun" thing we did this week was go to a puppet show at the library on Friday. It was pretty cute. We met some friends there and after getting our kids situated on the floor in front of the stage, we stepped back and started to visit, thinking they were occupied. Well 5 min or so into the show, we heard everyone giggling, I looked up briefly and saw another woman I know give me a big smile. I thought she was just trying to say hi and then I realized she was laughing because Aden had led his other friends up to the performers and was peeking behind the puppet stage. He was announce so proudly tht he could see them. Well we got them to sit down for a few minutes and silly me started chatting again (you think I would have learned) and everyone started to giggle again. There was Aden on is way up and half way turns around to the audience with his hands on his cheeks and does a little dance step. I had to grab him while he was kicking and screeming to get him out of the spot light. It was cute and embarassing all at the same time. I guess he has a little of Ryan in him... That was the most interesting thing this week. Take care.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Holy Moly my friend.. that is quite the week! Glad that you now get some down time. Don't you love when babysitting turns into so much more than you thought. The blessings will come!!

Glad that you are back bloggin' again. We missed you!

Unknown said...

So Brynn is in therapy? I guess no waiting list at this place huh? Good.

Blah to long hours. I hope this week has been better for you.

I am excited for church tomorrow. It is such a good day. Love the down times on Sunday.