Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Trottin along

I haven't been too motivated to write for the past week or so. I am not sure why. I guess I am waiting for some big occasion or event. We have just been trotting a long. Brynn had shots last Monday and has been sick with a fever since then. I hate it when my kids don't feel good. She just wants to be held and I feel so bad for her. She just moans and it is so sad. Aden went to our YW activity with me tonight. We spread mulch arouond the church. It was fun. As always he seemed to capture everyone's heart! I have been working a bunch at the YMCA. I will be glad when the next week is over I won't be working as much then. We got tickets to go the UT for Thanksgiving and are totally excited. We are already planning the trip out. It seems like there is never enough time to do everything we want to and to see everyone we want to.
So Brynns Dr refered her to the Developmental Center at the Childrens hospital in Houston. We have been anxious to get her in and diagnosed. I recieved our application packet from them and it stated that they usually have a one year waiting list!!!! Yikes I have never heard of such a thing. I have been looking at another therapy center. I will set up a consultation with them tomorrow. I don't know if they diagnose or just provide therapy. It has been a source of stress to me! I would love to get some answers. In the meantime I just keep working with her.
That is it for us for now. Hope everyone is doing good
Here's some pics for smiles sake...

Just like daddy!!!


Splish splash....

1 comment:

Jess said...

Those pictures are so cute. They both look like such happy little kids.

Hooray for coming to Utah. That will be fun to see your families! Thanksgiving will be here soon the way these months are flying by.

Sorry about little Brynn not feeling well. Shots are the pits.