Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fun Times

Today was a fun and eventful day. The movie theater here sells summer movie passes for $5 a person, so we got some. Today we saw Shrek 2. I am surprised by how well the kids did. I was so worried they would be flying off the walls.
Afterwards we went to the park with some friends. As soon as we pulled up and I let Aden out of the car, he ran to the nearest bush and dropped his drawers all the way down to his ankles and took a wiz right in front of everyone. Ahh, what a proud parenting moment. The three little girls there with us looked a bit confused since they don't have any brothers at home. They must have gotten over it pretty quicly though, because later I saw one of them holding Aden's hand and calling him "honey". He looked a little bewildered, but played along anyways. He is used to just digging in the dirt with his boy friends at the park. It was cute and funny at the same time.

Tonight we had the ward missionaries over to go over our family missionary plan. We watched this great movie, "Small and Simple Things," I think that is the name. It is a movie that was made by the San Jose, CA mission. There are a bunch of people sharing their conversion stories and testimonies. It was very spiritual and motivating. We seem to get so caught up and comfortable in our own little lives. I am resolving to be a better member missionary.

The kids are in bed and Ry is out right now. It is noce and quiet. Maybe, I'll get some reading in!! Take Care

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm so happy that you started a blog! I'm way better at checking these out than I am at emailing!

Good to hear Ryan is studying for the LSAT. Sept will be here before we know it!

Love the pee story! I took Q to the park yesterday and she had to go. There were no bathrooms. I pulled down her pants and let her squat. The girl curse got her... she went all over her shorts! Blast!

Have a good day!