Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Little Piggies!

So I was crazy busy this last week and was gone 3 nights in a row. I was taking a break in the afternoon and decided to catch up on some DVR'd shows. The side door that goes out to our back yard was open so I could "keep an eye on the kids". All I heard was giggles and giggles. I'm thinking great they are finally playing together instead of fighting, I was totally engrossed in my totaly brainless t.v show and realize it's been 20 or so minutes of giggling.... a sure sign something naughty is going on... and this is what I found. Two totally wet, dirty giggling kids splashing in the mud. My little Piggies. Needless to say we had bath time at 3 in the afternoon that day.

Sometime you just know there is going to be a prices to pay for a break.... and it's worth every lovely, lazy relaxing minute!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

yes those lazy breaks are so worth it even if you have to clean up a mess later.

Superwoman said...

what an adorable picture and memory!

tamiz said...

Looks like a pefect mud puddle. Did you take the picture of the moth on your header? I took a pic of the exact same kind of moth in my garage a couple weeks ago.

S said...

I have been meaning to tell you that is so great that your mom is going to Vancouver. because that is where I went on my mission. WE had a Releif Society dinner a month ago and they lined up all the past RS presidents and your mom was included as one of our past ones. You have cute little piggies...

Unknown said...

So true right? Please tell me you peeked out the window and said oh well they are already dirty... and went back to the TV!!! Anything for a break!!!

Unknown said...

I felt nice to know these kids,because i was like them.