Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exciting!!

So those of you that know my mom know what an awesome lady she is. She has never been one to complain and is ALWAYS willing to help and go the extra mile. She was so concerned for everyone else after my dad passed and never wanted to make anyone worried and sad over her own grief and loss. She is one of my hero's and I will never be able to repay her for all of the life lessons she has taught me. Now she is going to be a hero to who knows how many strangers in the Vancouver, Canada mission. She just opened her call tonight. I am hoping to make the trip to SLC for her farewell in April. I am so excited for her and all the lucky Canadians that get to get a taste of what an incredible, talented, giving person she is. LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment:

tamiz said...

What a gorgeous area to get to live in too! Very exciting!