Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Times

Yesterday was a beautiful day in the Houston, TX area. So on a whim, we decided to take a drive to the beach. The kids had a blast. They LOVED the waves. Usually the water in the gulf is bath water warm and pretty nasty to play in. It was a nice a refreshing yesterday. I think Brynn loved the chill as much as much as anything. Aden is typically nervous and very careful around water ( I am afraid I have turned him into a bit of a paranoid little boy-what can I say, he my first and I was a paranoid first time mom). Yesterday, he was pretty brave -running out, chest deep to catch the waves. We are working on it. I hope to having him swimming this summer.





Cannen is still growing like a madman. He is so sweet and chubby. Lovin the squishy. Today he was wearing 12mnths clothes!!!! He is only 4 1/2 mnths!!! Slow down kido.
That is about it on our home front. Ryan is going to be out of town for half the week. Going to New Iberia. I thought he was leaving the country at first, but soon learned this was just 4 hours away in Louisiana.
Oh, we started Brynn on a special diet. We are having her eat a gluten and casein free diet. I know she hasn't been officially diagnosed as autistic. But I am sure she is in that realm. This diet has helped some kids with some of the same things she struggles with, so we are giving it a shot for 3 months. If it helps then forever. So prayers and positive thinking are appreciated!!!

4 comments:

Abyss said...

My MIL has celiac disease- can't eat gluten, if you need any tips let me know. We are pretty good at figuring out dinner stuff for folks with allergies. With the food labels now, it shouldn't be that difficult! Good Luck

Unknown said...

How fun to take off to the beach!
Is Ryan gone a lot? I would hate that!
Cannen is so cute! G was huge-o early too! He wore his 18 mo. clothes for a couple of years!!!

erin said...

Oh my, Cannen is unstoppable! Jared and I just created blogs, so once we figure out how to link up, we will. We can be blog buddies.
The kids are beautiful. Hope you are well, Gent.
-erin

erin said...

Gentry the kids are so cute. J and I just started blogs. We will be blog buddies. Hope all is well!