Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cheers

I'm pretty sure these two are related. Ryan now has two mini me's. I think the only feature our kids got from me was my dimple. They all have one on the right cheek-just like me. Pretty handsom boys if I do say so myself.

Ryan is out of town this week. The poor guy is slumin at the Venetian in Las Vegas for a conference. He called me at 9:30 this morning to let me know he was just getting out of bed and about to enjoy their gourmet breakfast buffet. I of course had been up for a good three hours with the kids, whith whom I enjoyed a lovely breakfast of Life cereal. Needless to say I will be taking a few hours of shopping time to myself when he gets back!
We are hitting the humidity pretty hard the last few days. A preview of the upcoming months. Uugh! The kids have all been a bit cranky. I think they are adjusting to the change and just don't know why they are so uncomfortable.
We all met some friends at McDonalds for lunch today. Man it is a job all on it's own getting those kids together , out the door and buckled in. Only to undo it all in 10 min. Thank goodness for good friends to help out. It is extra challenging with Brynn. Just imagine a big 3 year old with the mind of a 1 year old. I can't put her down until we are safely inside, because she wanders off so quickly. So I usually have her in one arm and the baby carrier in the other. I hate getting the double stroller out when we are just running in to a place. So I have to plan on getting everwhere early. Man I am glad I never had twins!!
I hope everyone has a great Easter. We already did a few egg hunts in the community and I am sick of kids (Aden) begging for candy all day long. So we will do quarters at home this year. Were planning on dinner at Ryan's mom's house. Should be a good time. Take care.

4 comments:

Holly Child said...

I can't believe how big Cannon is!! Such a cutie! :o)

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Hi again. This is Caryolyn's friend - it's been awhile since I visited your blog.

Are you sure you don't have twins? Your boys are practically identical! Super cute pictures, by the way.

I can totally relate to your comment about Bryn being both 3 and 1 all at the same time. People always think Brady is a baby who happens to be really, really big. It sounds like you are totally handling things just fine on your own, although I'm sure you will be happy to have your hubby home!

It was fun checking in on you. Take care!

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I used to live in Houston and I totally feel your pain about the humidity!

S said...

This is Sarah Burnside here. Your boys are cute. I love when you post pics