Thursday, October 18, 2007

Poor Baby!

So this is how I spent my 30th birthday... In the ER. Brynn fractured her wrist by "falling" out of her crib.----I think a well meaning older brother was helping her out. I have to say I was relieved when I found that her pain was coming from her hand, not her legs or hips. She has started walking so well on her own and at first I thought her legs were hurt and I started to cry, thinking she would be set way back. Actually this is forcing her to walk even more because she can not crawl. Poor thing though, she is such a skinny minny, that the temporary cast looks mondo huge. She will get a hard cast on Monday morning assuming everything looks OK. Not fun stuff.
I am still getting ready for baby. The name this week is Cade Spencer. We'll see if it changes. We have gone through about 20 different names so far. Today I registered at the hospital. Yikes this is coming way too fast!!!

3 comments:

Holly Child said...

Awww...poor little Brynnie!! But I'm glad to hear that she's walking!! I missed our annual "birthday lunch" this year! :o( Hope you had a good one yesterday!! Cute boy's name, btw!! Where are you delivering? Hope all goes well! :o)

Kari said...

Poor Brynn! We're sorry to hear about her hurt hand. Hope you had a good birthday before that all happened.

Jess said...

Poor girl! I am sorry that happened to her. She is such a cutie pie!

I can't believe your babe is coming so soon. That will be so much fun. I can't wait to see the cute little dude. Having 3 has been a blast.

Happy birthday too! Take care my friend!