Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pictures

Here are a few pics of the kids. Aden is enjoying soccer and Brynn loves to be outside cheering him on....

Aden had his 5th birthday! He had a Super hero birthday party. His friends came dressed up in different costumes. He of course was Spider man. They had hero sandwiches, played hero games and painted capes that my mom so kindly made for them all.

This is the super cool, one of a kind cake my mom decorated... She was my hero while she was here!

The house looks great after my moms very productive visit. Ryan came home from Chicago and couldn't believe all that she had done. I need to take some pictures. It finally feels like we have moved in. I love it. I am lucky to have such a creative, talented and giving mom.


4 comments:

Abyss said...

Looks like fun. I have always loved the work your mom did- except that board game she made out of our school dance pictures! How is your dad? You must be ready to have your baby soon, getting to that last, hardest month! Brynn looks so grown up and too cute in pink!

Holly Child said...

Love the update!! Cute kiddos!!! I can't believe that Aden is 5 already!

Alpha Grandpa said...

Gentry, what beautiful kids you have.

Jess said...

Looks like a great birthday party! What a great mom you are.

We love soccer too!