Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ATTENTION!

This is a public service announcement: The state of Texas has failed to teach any of it's drivers how to use a blinker!!! My pet peeve of all pet peeves!!!!! Unlike Ryan, I am not usually a honker. He has no problem honking, because he has no fear. I am always paranoid someone will chase me down or shoot me. But this no blinker thing has driven me to honking.
Anyways. Things are going good on the home front. We have just been very busy getting ready for all of the changes coming up this fall. Both kids are going to be going to school, so I have been filling out forms and getting Dr. releases signed. Aden is also playing soccer-his first time at organized sports. Brynn is going to be doing horse back riding therapy. My mom is coming to visit and to help decorate the house. Then we have all of our birthdays, the new baby and the holidays to think about. Time goes too fast! Hope ya'll are doing well!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I agree go for the honk. I always honk when people forget their blinkers. Virginia has the same issues.
Aden you go boy, go and be a great soocer player!

Blair said...

Are y'all going to be able to make it to the shower? Talk soon, US!

Abyss said...

I tell Stephen that they should start advertising the blinker as an extra feature, in Miami there are so many drivers from different countries, some legal some not. I have stopped caring about the blinker, we watch out for red light runners! Every time we get to a red light I say "let's see how many run the red." I don't think I will ever let my girls drive! Wow, things are going to be quiet around your house, until the new one comes!

Holly Child said...

I don't honk for the same reason...too scared! LOL! Jeff, now he honks, and not just one little "warning" honk, he lays on that horn! I usually duck for cover at that point! Sounds like you got lots of stuff coming up! That sounds fun that Brynn will be doing horseback therapy!! And good for Aden doing soccer....so, you'll be a soccer mom now?! ;o) Good to get an update from you guys! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

I love your pet peeve! I hate that too!

It does sound like you will be busy this fall.

Horseback riding therapy sounds interesting.

Love decorating new houses and mom's coming into town!

How are you?