Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Growing Up!

You would think I was talking about our kids growing up in the title. I am actually talking about Ryan and I. We are finally entering the world of home ownership! This is our cute little house. It should be done at the end of March, right when our lease is up. We are so excited. The extra space is much needed! The house is much bigger than it looks on the picture. It is long in the back. The kids will finally have there own rooms, which hopefully means I will get to sleep through the night soon!-- Brynn still wakes up and I get her in fear of her waking Aden and all the neighbors up. We keep counting down the days. This picture is already old. I drove by yesterday and the brick is all up already. I'll have to get a new picture next time we are over there. We feel so grown up!!
Aden is conviced that he is going to have a Spider Man room and that grandma Spencer will come down from Utah to paint Spider Man coming out of his wall... We'll see. It is a good thing his room is already red and blue- not much to change.
Other than that we are all doing about the same. Life is good. Hope ya'll are good

4 comments:

Abyss said...

congratulations! How very exciting! I do the same thing with Ainsleigh, I am exhausted. They need to tell you that two small kids really can't share a room...

Blair said...

That's awesome! Where is it! Tell everybody HI for me!

Jess said...

Jentry- that is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of the finished product.

Congratulations! You will love it and have so much fun decorating it. Happy Days!

We'll start the countdown with you :) Hooray for the end of March. That is so soon!

Take care!!

Unknown said...

Hello! That is a huge deal! Yea for you guys! That is some fun stuff... and it is happening so soon! I had no idea!

I embrace more space, it really is my sanity!!!

Love you girl!